Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Real Men Wear Rose

From the lovely JoAnna @ The Shave Den Store
PC150878
TSD Victorian Rose a/s & edc

Waiting for me when I got home from work Monday night was this lovely package from JoAnna - soap maker, acquisition enabler, moderator, & Queen @ The Shave Den.
Over the Thanksgiving Holiday I brought along my Taylor's Rose shave cream in my dopp kit. After a good 4-5 days of use, my acquisition disorder took hold of me, I just had to get a matching fragrance for this awesome rose cream. At first, my manly instinct said 'men don't wear floral scents, especially one as feminine as rose?!' so I did some research and decided to give the Victorian Rose a go.
'Wow' is all I can really say! This fragrance is very pure and clean, and a perfect match to my Taylor's Rose. Upon first application it's pretty top heavy, with a pure rose petal scent but mellows out nicely to a fresh 'green' floral fragrance that lasts all day. I received several compliments (from some very attractive females) about how good I smell. Whoever said that roses are only for women?!

No comments:

Post a Comment